15 October 2009

+ Lots of meaning +

"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see...
You belong with me"
*You Belong With me - Taylor Swift*

"I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and i said"
*Love Story - Taylor Swift*

"Im weak, its ture
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see, me too?
Do you even know you meant me!
I've waited all my life, to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try, anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true"
*True - Ryan Cabrera*

And kat sini juga, saye nak sertakan satu video yang sangat suwit (for me kot)... tapi cube la tengok dulu... lepas tu anda nilai sendiri ape meaning yang tersembunyi di sebalik nye... lets enjoy your self...


*Wish I cud be brave as that women*
=)

No comments: